I love setting resolutions but it can be overwhelming. My rebellious nature tends to fight against what I have to do so heres 10 Things I am NOT doing in 2019:
1. I’m not caring what others think of me. That’s their business and I am who I am. Take it or leave it.
2. I’m not dieting! Everything in moderation has been my life motto. It’s worked this far.
3. I’m not waiting. There are no right or perfect times. There’s only now and I’m not waiting.
4. I’m not giving up on myself. I have plans.
5. I’m not settling. Life is too short to live unhappy.
6. I’m not spending more than I make. Budgets create more opportunities to travel!
7. I’m not taking everything so seriously. I love laughing! I love making silly jokes and I love sharing them with others. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
8. I’m not reaching for perfection. It doesn’t exist.
9. I’m not judging myself and others. We all just need LOVE.
10. I’m not going to spend all my time on my phone. Intentional fun family time is a big focus this year!
What are you NOT doing this year? #unfiltered2019